Graham Tire Company opened its first store in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, in 1951. Bill Graham, founder, opened a second location in Spencer, Iowa, in 1955. Sioux Fall's second outlet was opened in 1972 and Iowa's second store was opened in Storm Lake in 1975. Bob Graham joined the company in 1965. He is located in Spencer, Iowa, and is responsible for the Minnesota and Iowa locations. Tom Graham joined the business in 1967. He is located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. He is responsible for the South Dakota and Nebraska locations. Since 1976, when Bill Graham died, the business has expanded in these four states to 22 stores and two retread plants. The "East Side" includes stores in Ankeny, Des Moines (Merle Hay Store), Des Moines (Commercial Center), Fort Dodge, Mason City, Sioux City, Spencer, Storm Lake, Iowa, and Fairmont, Marshall, and Worthington, Minnesota. The Graham Retread Plant is located in Spencer, Iowa. Our work force exceeds 150 employees. We are very proud of our business and strive to live by our mission statement of providing our customers with products and service of only the highest quality. The credit for our achievement of this goes to every one of our employees. Our philosophy is: "Honesty and integrity, a matter of pride."